- user account (password and contact details change, access to EIR without another authentication)
- remote access to electronic information resources (EIR)
- without a library card
- registration for 1 year
- the possibility of upgrading the membership to off-site or on-site type during a personal visit in LCAS (fees: registration of your own chip card – free / LCAS card – 50 CZK)
Required documents, fee
- digital copy of both sides of an identity card (CR) / digital copy of both sides of a residence permit (CR)
- a year (365 days) –
150 CZK1 CZK
To register without your personal presence in the library, we also need
- verify the authenticity of the application via SMS and e-mail
- verify your identity by paying a fee from your personal bank account
We provide this membership for CAS employees for 3 years (1095 days) – free of charge.
We need to prove your employment relationship with CAS when registering/extending.
You can prove it by:
- using your work e-mail address, i.e. the address with the CAS institution domain into the registration form;
- attaching a copy of an employment card to the registration form;
- attaching a copy of filled confirmation to the registration form.