- user account (change password, contact details, access to EIR without the need for further authentication)
- remote access to electronic information resources (EIR)
- without library card
- registration for one year
- possible supplementary registration of off-site or on-site membership during a visit to the LCAS in person (fees: registration of your own chip card – free / LCAS card – 50 CZK)
Required documents, registration fee
- identity card (CR) / permit for residence in CR
- verification clause for legalisation of signatures (performed by Czech POINT)
- one year (365 days) – 150 CZK (by transfer or by money order into the bank account of the library)
- legalisation of signatures – 30 CZK
- print out and complete the form Membership – correspondence registration for remote access,
- visit any public administration contact point/Czech POINT with your completed form, pertinent identity document and the sum of 30 CZK and legalise your signature on your registration form
- send your completed form with your verification clause for legalisation to the address: Knihovna AV ČR, v. v. i., Národní 3, Praha 1, 110 00.
Citizens of the Czech Republic will present their identity card during legalisation, foreigners will present their permit for residence in the Czech Republic. We will not accept any verification performed against other documentation.
We provide this membership to staff of the CAS for a period of 3 years (1,095 days), free.
We will need to verify your employment with the CAS during registration/extension
You can provide proof of employment:
- by stating the name of your workplace at the CAS on your registration form, should it prove possible to find the applicant in the contact section on the web;
- by attaching a copy of your employee pass to your registration form;
- by attaching a copy of your completed confirmation to your registration form.
Legalisation of signatures is performed by a public administration contact point/Czech POINT. This is official verification of your identity, thanks to which we can perform registration without your presence at the library in person. For verification of the identity of Czech citizens we accept identity cards only, for verification of the identity of foreigners we accepts permits for residence in the Czech Republic only. You can read more detailed information on legalisation on the webpages of the Czech Post Office.