- Type of source: full-text database
- Documents: papers
- Format: PDF
- Specialisation: multidisciplinary
- Period covered: 1987–present day
- Publication language: multilingual
- Interface language: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
- Downloads available: yes
- Off-line loans available: no
The journal Nature is one of the most prestigious and most frequently cited scientific journals in the world. According to Journal Citation Reports its Impact Factor in 2013 amounted to a value of 42.351.
The Library of the Academy of Sciences provides access to full texts covering the period since 1987 to present day.