- Type of source: bibliographic / full-text database
- Documents: books / maps / other documents
- Format: image / text
- Specialisation: philosophy, history, linguistics, literature, religion, art
- Period covered: unknown–1800
- Publication language: multilingual
- Interface language: Czech, English, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Norwegian, Italian, Hungarian, Polish, Lithuanian
- Downloads available: no
- Off-line loans available: no
- Videotutorials (Czech/English)
Manuscriptorium is a digital library containing bibliographic records, digital images and a selection of full-text documents from historical collections – manuscripts, incunabula, prints from the Early New Age, maps, documents, etc.
Manuscriptorium provides a single interface for searches in multiple digital libraries not just in the Czech Republic, but also (thanks to participation in the project Europeana) in the collections of co-operating European institutions – libraries, archives and museums. Manuscriptorium currently makes more than five million digital images available.