- Type of source: bibliographic / full-text database
- Documents: papers / books
- Format: PDF
- Specialisation: multidisciplinary
- Period covered: 1886–present day
- Publication language: multilingual
- Interface language: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Turkish, Swedish, Arabic, Japanese, etc.
- Downloads available: yes
- Off-line loans available: no
- Help (English only)
Guides (English only)
Videotutorials (English only)
EBSCOHost is an interface enabling access to selected bibliographic and full-text databases. The following databases are available under the ASL licence:
- Academic Search Complete – is the world’s most comprehensive multidisciplinary database. It contains over 10,000 full-text journals, of which over 9,000 of them are peer-reviewed and over 6,500 without any time embargo. In addition to the journals, there are also monographs, news, konference proceedings and more than 67,000 videos from the Associated Press.
- Business Source Complete – a renowned bibliographic citation and full-text database specialising in business and covering a period as far back as 1886. It contains more than 3,500 full-text journals, of which over 2,100 of them are reviewed and over 1,400 without any time limitation. In addition to magazines in the database, you can also find company profiles, country reports, case studies, and more.
- Regional Business News – offers comprehensive coverage of regional business publications. It contains publications from all parts of the USA.
- Art Source – covers the world of art and related fields such as architecture and architectural design. It contains full texts of both periodicals and books. It also includes an image gallery.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts contains an index of leading periodicals, books, research reports and anthologies in the areas of librarianship, information science and information marketing.
- GreenFILE is a database focusing on documents related to man’s impact on the environment.
- Education Resource Information Center is one of the principal sources for education. It containsperiodicals idexed in the database Current Index of Journals in Education and the Resources in Education Index.
- MEDLINE is a database of authoritative medical information created by the US National Library of Medicine. The database uses the MeSH branch divisions (Medical Subject Headings) and enables searches for citations from the specialist journals.
- Newswires provides access to current news from the most famous news agencies – Associated Press, United Press International, PR Newswire, Xinhua, CNN Wire and Business Wire. A link in each record enables access to full texts. The database stores news reports from the last 30 days.