Opening hours of the library
- The library is open to the public from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Loaned documents can be returned into the book return boxes:
The Národní book returns box, located to the right under the stairs beyond the entry door to the LCAS at the address Národní 1009/3, Prague 1, is accessible from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday–Friday.
The Vodičkova book returns box located next to the entry to the pharmacy at the address Vodičkova 792/40, Prague 1, is accessible uninterruptedly.
Opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre
- The opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre in the basement of the building are from 7.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Mailroom, letters and papers acceptance and provision of information
- The mail room in the building of the Czech Academy of Sciences (Národní 3, Prague 1), where consignments and documents can be left for the library, is open from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 1.30 to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Opening hours of library mailroom and conditions of acceptance the
documents (only in Czech)
- Provision of information under the Act No. 106/1999 Coll. on Free Access
to Information (only in Czech)