Notice: Exceptional closure of the library on Thursday 19 December
on Thursday 19 December 2019 the library will be closing at 1 pm for operational reasons.
During the closure the loans can be returned into book return box in the lobby.
We are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Christmas holidays – opening hours change
the library and the copying and bookbinding centre will be closed from 21 December 2019 to 1 January 2020.
From Thursday 2 January 2020 the library and the copying and bookbinding centre will operate as usual.
The book return box will be available on working days (23, 27, 30 and 31 December) from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., returned documents will be removed from the user account on 2 January 2020.
Opening hours of the library
- The library is open to the public from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Loaned documents can be returned into the book return box (Monday–Friday, 6 a.m. to 20 p.m.), which is placed in the lobby in front of the entry of the library.
Opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre
- The opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre in the basement of the building are from 7.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Mailroom, letters and papers acceptance and provision of information
- The mail room in the building of the Czech Academy of Sciences (Národní 3, Prague 1), where consignments and documents can be left for the library, is open from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 1.30 to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Opening hours of library mailroom and conditions of acceptance the
documents (only in Czech)
- Provision of information under the Act No. 106/1999 Coll. on Free Access
to Information (only in Czech)