Opening hours of the library
- The library is open to the public from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Loaned documents can be returned into the book return box (Monday–Friday, 6 a.m. to 20 p.m.), which is placed in the lobby in front of the entry of the library.
Opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre
- The opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre in the basement of the building are from 7.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Mailroom, letters and papers acceptance and provision of information
- The mail room in the building of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (Národní 3, Prague 1), where consignments and documents can be left for the library, is open from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 1.30 to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Opening hours of library mailroom and conditions of acceptance the
documents (only in Czech)
- Provision of information under the Act No. 106/1999 Coll. on Free Access
to Information (only in Czech)