Summer opening hours
The library will operate as usual (Mo–Fri, 9 a.m.–7 p.m.) on these days
- 9 to 27 July 2018
- from 10 September 2018
- 8 July to 9 September 2018
During the closure of the library, the loan services won’t be available. The main study, Computer Study, Research Room and Cloak room will be closed.
- Closing days won’t be counted into the loan period; during the closure only the online extension of a loan period is possible via an user’s account.
- During the closure it is possible to return borrowed documents to book return box in a lobby from Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. In that case it is not possible to get a return receipt.
NOTICE: The loan will be returned the next working day.
- Loan, information and reprographic services in the study won‘t be available during the closure.
- Inter library services – from 28 July until 9 September will be provided with limitations from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Friday; please inform yourself at +420 221 403 212.
- Research and reference services – from 28 July until 9 September will be provided with limitations; please contact us on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookbinding centre (in the basement) won‘t be available from 5 to 22 July, the opening hours from 23 July until 9 September will be regular (Mo-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
- Reprographic centre (in the basement) – from 13 to 17 August will be provided with limitations; please inform yourself at +420 221 403 347; during the rest of the dates the services will be available as usual (Mo-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
Despite the summer closure you can use the remote access to our electronic information resources.
Opening hours of the library
- The library is open to the public from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Loaned documents can be returned into the book return box (Monday–Friday, 6 a.m. to 20 p.m.), which is placed in the lobby in front of the entry of the library.
Opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre
- The opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre in the basement of the building are from 7.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Mailroom, letters and papers acceptance and provision of information
- The mail room in the building of the Czech Academy of Sciences (Národní 3, Prague 1), where consignments and documents can be left for the library, is open from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 1.30 to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Opening hours of library mailroom and conditions of acceptance the
documents (only in Czech)
- Provision of information under the Act No. 106/1999 Coll. on Free Access
to Information (only in Czech)