SUMMER LIBRARY CLOSURE
Until Friday 28 June 2019 the library will be open as usual: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Library closure – 29 June until 8 September 2019
During the closure of the library, the loan services won’t be available. The main study, Computer Study, Research Room and Cloak room will be closed.
- Loans can be returned into book return box in a lobby from Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. It is not possible to get a return receipt.
Our services during library closure
- Loan, information and reprographic services in the study won‘t be available.
- Inter library services will be provided with limitations from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Friday. Inform yourself at +420 221 403 212.
- Research and reference services will be provided with limitations. Inform yourself at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookbinding centre services (in the basement) will be provided as usual (Mo-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.), any changes will be specified. Inform yourself at: +420 221 403 243.
- Reprographic centre services (in the basement) will be provided from 5 to 18 August with limitations. Other dates the services will be available as usual (Mo-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.). Inform yourself at: +420 221 403 263.
Despite the summer closure you can use the remote access to our electronic information resources, but the registration/extending of the remote access membership won’t be possible until 9 September 2019.
Opening hours of the library
- The library is open to the public from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Loaned documents can be returned into the book return box (Monday–Friday, 6 a.m. to 20 p.m.), which is placed in the lobby in front of the entry of the library.
Opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre
- The opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre in the basement of the building are from 7.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Mailroom, letters and papers acceptance and provision of information
- The mail room in the building of the Czech Academy of Sciences (Národní 3, Prague 1), where consignments and documents can be left for the library, is open from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 1.30 to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Opening hours of library mailroom and conditions of acceptance the
documents (only in Czech)
- Provision of information under the Act No. 106/1999 Coll. on Free Access
to Information (only in Czech)