Summer opening hours
The library will operate as usual (Mo–Fri, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.) on these days
- 3 and 4 July 2017
- 10 to 28 July 2017
- from 11 September 2017
- 5 to 9 July 2017
- 29 July to 10 September 2017
During the closure of the library, the loan services won’t be available. The main study, Computer Study, Research Room and Cloak room will be closed.
- Closing days won’t be counted into the loan period; during the closure only the online extension of a loan period is possible via the user’s account.
- During the closure it will be possible to return loaned documents to book return box placed in a lobby next to the entrance to the cloackroom from Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. In that case it is not possible to get a return receipt.
NOTICE: The loan will be returned the next working day.
- Loan, information and reprographic services in the study
won‘t be available during the closure.
- Inter library services
won‘t be available from 5 to 9 July, from 29 July until 10 September will be provided with limitations from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Friday; please inform yourself at 221 403 212.
- Research and reference services
won‘t be available from 5 to 9 July, from 29 July until 10 September will be provided with limitations; please contact us on e-mail: email@example.com.
- Bookbinding centre (in the basement)
won‘t be available from 1 to 16 July, the opening hours from 17 July to 10 September will be regular (Mo-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
- Reprographic centre (in the basement)
won‘t be available from 5 to 9 July, from 15. to 23. July will be provided with limitations; please inform yourself at 221 403 347; during the rest of the dates the services will be available as usual (Mo-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
Despite the summer closure you can use the remote access to our electronic information resources.
Opening hours of the library
- The library is open to the public from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Loaned documents can be returned into the book return box (Monday–Friday, 6 a.m. to 20 p.m.), which is placed in the lobby in front of the entry of the library.
Opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre
- The opening hours of the copying and bookbinding centre in the basement of the building are from 7.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Mailroom, letters and papers acceptance and provision of information
- The mail room in the building of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (Národní 3, Prague 1), where consignments and documents can be left for the library, is open from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 1.30 to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Opening hours of library mailroom and conditions of acceptance the
documents (only in Czech)
- Provision of information under the Act No. 106/1999 Coll. on Free Access
to Information (only in Czech)