SUMMER LIBRARY CLOSURE
Until Friday July 31, 2020 the library will be open: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Library closure – August 1, 2020 until August 30, 2020
During the closure of the library, the loan services won’t be available. The main study, Computer Study, Research Room and Cloak room will be closed.
- Loans can be returned into book return box located to the right under the stairs beyond the entry door to the LCAS from Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. or you can now use a new book return box located on Wenceslas Square (Vodičkova street 792/40, Prague 1 – in an arcade between an Academia bookshop and a pharmacy – https://bit.ly/2UXTehD.
- It is not possible to get a return receipt.
Our services during library closure
- Loan, information and reprographic services in the study won‘t be available.
- Inter library services will be provided with limitations from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Friday. Inform yourself at +420 221 403 212.
- Research and reference services will be provided with limitations. Inform yourself at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookbinding centre services (in the basement) will be provided as usual (Mo-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.), any changes will be specified. Inform yourself at: +420 221 403 243.
- Reprographic centre services (in the basement) will be provided from 15 to 23 August with limitations. Other dates the services will be available as usual (Mo-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.). Inform yourself at: +420 221 403 263.
Despite the summer closure you can use the remote access to our electronic information resources, but the registration/extending of the remote access membership won’t be possible until August 31, 2020.