Summer opening hours and library closure
Summer opening hours
The library will operate as usual (Mo–Fri, 9 a.m.–7 p.m.) on these days
- 9 to 27 July 2018
- from 10 September 2018
- 28 July to 9 September 2018
During the closure of the library, the loan services won’t be available. The main study, Computer Study, Research Room and Cloak room will be closed.
- Closing days won’t be counted into the loan period; during the closure only the online extension of a loan period is possible via an user’s account.
- During the closure it is possible to return borrowed documents to book return box in a lobby from Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. In that case it is not possible to get a return receipt.
NOTICE: The loan will be returned the next working day.
Services provision during the closure
- Loan, information and reprographic services in the study won‘t be available during the closure.
- Inter library services – will be provided with limitations from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Friday; please inform yourself at +420 221 403 212.
- Research and reference services – will be provided with limitations; please contact us on e-mail: email@example.com.
- Reprographic and bookbinding services (in the basement) – the services will be available as usual (Mo-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
Despite the summer closure you can use the remote access to our electronic information resources.