Summer opening hours and library closure
Summer opening hours
The library will operate as usual (Mo–Fri, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.) on these days
- 3 and 4 July 2017
- 10 to 28 July 2017
- from 11 September 2017
- 5 to 9 July 2017
- 29 July to 10 September 2017
During the closure of the library, the loan services won’t be available. The main study, Computer Study, Research Room and Cloak room will be closed.
- Closing days won’t be counted into the loan period; during the closure only the online extension of a loan period is possible via the user’s account.
- During the closure it will be possible to return loaned documents to book return box placed in a lobby next to the entrance to the cloackroom from Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. In that case it is not possible to get a return receipt.
NOTICE: The loan will be returned the next working day.
- Loan, information and reprographic services in the study
won‘t be available during the closure.
- Inter library services
won‘t be available from 5 to 9 July, from 29 July until 10 September will be provided with limitations from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Friday; please inform yourself at 221 403 212.
- Research and reference services
won‘t be available from 5 to 9 July, from 29 July until 10 September will be provided with limitations; please contact us on e-mail: email@example.com.
- Bookbinding centre (in the basement)
won‘t be available from 1 to 16 July, the opening hours from 17 July to 10 September will be regular (Mo-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
- Reprographic centre (in the basement)
won‘t be available from 5 to 9 July, from 15. to 23. July will be provided with limitations; please inform yourself at 221 403 347; during the rest of the dates the services will be available as usual (Mo-Thu, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
Despite the summer closure you can use the remote access to our electronic information resources.