Gale Artemis trial
Artemis Primary Sources is an integrated research environment that allows users to search across eight Gale primary source collections, focused on humanities:
- Eighteenth Century Collections
- Nineteenth Century Collections
- The Economist Historical Archive, 1843–2012
- The Financial Times Historical Archive, 1888–2010
- The Making of Modern Law: Foreign Primary Sources
- The Making of Modern Law: Foreign, Comparative and International Law, 1600-1926
- The Making of the Modern World The Times Digital Archive
Within the trial you can also try the NewsVault database that contains over 10 million digitized facsimile pages of Gale historical newspapers.
Document types: books,newspapers,essay, etc.
More information: gale.cengage.co.uk/images/15P-RF0478_GDC_Infographic_Oct2014.pdf
Access to Gale Artemis: http://infotrac.galegroup.com/default/acadcz
Have you tried it? Would you like to spot these database in our electronic information resources collection in the future? Any positive or negative feedback is appreciated.