Services of the Academy of Sciences Library
For its users, ASL
- provides access mainly to technical literature and fiction;
facilitates use of special electronic information resources;
- creates and administrates the ASEP database (Automated Publication Filing System), and subsequently provides transfer of data into the research and development information system (RIV);
- provides research and references services;
- handles domestic and foreign loans;
- in accordance with the Copyright Act, enables copying (or print, scanning) of documents;
- provides access via electronic form to scientific work created by ASL CR and its predecessors
For AS CR work stations, ASL
- provides advisory and consultation activity;
- prepares technical seminars for AS CR librarians and information specialists.
- Rights and responsibilities of users including a price list for services and fees are laid out in the Library and Borrowing Regulations.
All rights reserved | Site Map
| Copyright Law